Maui Haul and Awards

Some of my favourite things I picked up from Maui…

DSC_0758

Hale Bob Cabana silk and sequin tunic.  I’m CRAZY about Hale Bob Cabana’s tunics.  I love how this one looks sophisticated and sleek while carrying a slight tropical feel.

DSC_0752

70′s inspired butterfly top and Billabong printed shorts.  I’m wearing this top now with high waisted skirts and pants at the office, but come summer it might be beach cover up with shorts.

The lovely Jordana of Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy, was kind enough to bestow me with The Versatile Blogger Award!  Jordana, aka @MizzJBlog on Twitter, writes not only on her own blog which covers beauty, style, and music but also for Schema Magazine and Killahbeez.  I’m a big fan of Jordana’s blogs and enjoy hanging out with her because she’s one of those girls who has the perfect balance of brains and beauty.  So, kudos to you, MizzJ!!

To earn this award, I have to reveal 7 random things about myself and then pass it on to 7 other blogs.

Random #1 – I can’t whistle. I physically cannot do it.

Random #2 – I don’t drink coffee.  Well except for the odd mocha

Random #3 – I learned how to ride a horse before I knew how to ride a bicycle

Random #4 – I was such a hockey fanatic (still am) when I was a kid I subscribed to The Hockey News

Random #5  - I like watching people write cursive in notebooks

Random #6 – I sometimes pet dogs on the street while their owners are looking the other way

Random #7 – I make home made mac and cheese with peas if I’m sick

I now pass the Versatile Blogger Award to:

The Anthology, Lady Lyles, Miss Melissa, This Girl’s City,  Prairie Girl in the City, My Food Obsessions, The Lovely Life.

About these ads
Comments
10 Responses to “Maui Haul and Awards”
  1. Jenn says:

twinsies for #1 and #2 !! I can only whistle in (like sucking in a breath) but I have no idea how to whistle out, let alone a tune haha
    I’ve never had a cup of coffee ever! I think it’s too late to start now.. I don’t even like the taste of a latte haha

I will try my darndest to come up with 7 randoms :D Thanks Liv!

2. MizzJ says:

I literally went “awww!” when I read your kind words Liv! I’m truly grateful that I’ve met you thanks to our blogs!

haha I love your random facts. I can’t whistle either yay! My fav fact has to be #6 – I always want to do that too, but never have the guts.

3. Yaaaaay! Thanks Livie!

Love, love, love your Hawaiian finds!

*Kelsey

4. lady lyles says:

Awww… Me?! Thanks Liv!!! You have no idea how much that makes my day. We have to go surfing and kimono/tunic shopping one day.

But I may need to know more about this mac n cheese + peas thing. ; )

5. Megan says:

I also learned to ride a horse before I learned to ride a bike! In fact, I still don’t really know how to ride a bike…..

6. Thanks Liv! Hmmm….7 random things hey? I’m sure I can come up with something;-)
    So sweet of you to think of me

Smiles,
    Jen

7. Samantha says:

I love Hale Bob!

I can’t whistle either :o(

Thanks for visiting my blog! :o)

-Samantha

8. Melissa says:

haha I love your 7 facts!

I will post my 7 facts asap. I just have to think of some!

Thanks for passing this along to me xo

9. Teresa says:

oh my… I love that butterfly top! sweet girlie and unique! I am so jealous of your vacations too

10. Elisse says:

Love that butterfly top!

And congrats on the award! Now i get to read random facts about you! If you’re not big on coffee, does that mean that you’re a tea fan?